Shortest and lightest motor with 50,000 rpm. Combined with a 1:2.7 speed increasing, W&H Elcomed can go up to 135,000 RPM and reach up to 80 Ncm on rotary instrument. Elcomed is the jack of all trades for all of your Implantology as well as Oral Surgery Needs.
Options include models with and without USB documentation as well as a longer (3.5m) cable available via special order. Select from these options below or call and speak with a Product Sales Specialist for further information.
Just one operating stage for setting all necessary parameters. The six most important recurring operational procedures can be saved as individual programs. Complete documentation available. And all this with the highest levels of safety and precision: Elcomed from W&H.
1. All information in one user level allowing all necessary parameters can be set very easily using just one operating stage
2. Complete documentation via USB flash drive included in the delivery, ready to be imported into standard analysis programs. In this way, they can easily be accessed at any time and at no additional cost
3. Shortest and lightest motor with 50,000 rpm which can be used with all instruments that have an ISO connection
4. Up to 80 Ncm on the rotary instrument
5. programs with individually adjustable parameters
6. Automatic thread cutter function which minimizes the compression of the bone and therefore promotes stress-free healing of the implant. Also, prevents excessive bone compression while screwing in the implant
7. Motor with cable, thermo washer disinfectable and sterilizable
8. The Multi functional foot control allows sterile working and optimum freedom for your hands
9. 1 year warranty
1. Control unit (Elcomed console)
2. Foot control S-N1
3. Motor with 1.8 or 3.5 m cable and clips
4. Irrigation tubing set
5. Mains cable
6. Motor support
8. Locking pins
9. USB flash drive ( In Documentation Models Only)